It’s 2018, and the Eff Perfect fam is back together! 🎉 Ashley has returned from her New Zealand adventures, and we are so ready to dive into our intentions and goals for the year ahead. Did we mention that recovering perfectionists are taking over the world??
This episode is dedicated to our Eff Perfect community. 2018 is our year to learn to love ourselves wholeheartedly, regardless of our imperfections, break the cycle of dependence on external approval, and stop allowing perfectionism to get in the way of living our boldest, most badass lives.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE…
- Our Eff Perfect goals, intentions, mission, and values for 2018 → Hint: Recovering perfectionists are taking over the world. 💪 👊
- What the Eff Perfect community is all about in the year ahead -- and beyond!
- How we’re making connection -- real connection -- happen in 2018
- Ways to remind ourselves to give the middle finger to perfection, support each other on our journeys, and recognize other Eff Perfect babes out in the world
- Jenna and Ashley’s personal intentions for 2018
Jenna’s weekly Self-Love Notes newsletter
Quick heads up: Affiliate links are used on this site. We only talk about things we use, love, and would recommend whether we were affiliates or not. To support this space, we may receive a commission from some of the links above.
Share the Eff Perfect love with a fellow perfectionist, procrastinator, or people pleaser by hitting those buttons on the right, babe!
And because we’re in this together, be sure to take the Eff Perfect Pledge.