On the show today, we’re diving deep into one of our Favorite Things™ (#oprah): VALUES! Truth time, guys… We haven’t always been values queens, but what we lack in years of experience, we make up for in enthusiasm. 😁
If you’ve been wanting to live in greater alignment with your personal values, you’ve come to the right place. We’re getting into all the good stuff: what values are -- and aren’t, how to identify + clarify your values, and how to put those values into action on a daily basis.
HERE'S A SNEAK PEEK OF THE GOODNESS…
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE…
- What values are and, just as importantly, what they aren’t, i.e. black or white, right or wrong, good or bad, worthy or unworthy
- Why our personal values are as individual and unique as our fingerprints
- How the true value of values shows up (Hint: It’s in the doing.)
- Why there’s no place for “should’s” when it comes values
- How to tell the difference between something that looks like your values and something that feels like them (Psst: It’s all about alignment.)
Quick heads up: Affiliate links are used on this site. We only talk about things we use, love, and would recommend whether we were affiliates or not. To support this space, we may receive a commission from some of the links above.
Share the Eff Perfect love with a fellow perfectionist, procrastinator, or people pleaser by hitting those buttons on the right, babe!
And because we’re in this together, be sure to take the Eff Perfect Pledge.