Doing our work in the world with ease doesn’t always equate to cheap + easy, whether that work is our career, our family, or our personal growth + development. There are so many misconceptions about work, with hustle, grind, and struggle on one end of the spectrum and ease + flow on the other.
Is it true that if you find your passion, you’ll never work a day in your life, or do we have to earn our success through blood, sweat, and tears? If these kinds of questions keep you up at night or you’ve been itching to find a middle ground, then this just might be the conversation you’ve been waiting for.
HERE'S A SNEAK PEEK OF THE GOODNESS…
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE…
- Common misconceptions about the meaning of work and success
- Grind + hustle versus flow + ease
- What middle ground looks like when it comes to work -- and the work of our lives
- How manifesting a Vitamix changed Jenna’s view about what’s possible
- Ways to infuse more easiness into ease
Megan Dowd of Megan Has Good Words
Megan Dowd of Megan Has Good Words on Instagram
Share the Eff Perfect love with a fellow perfectionist, procrastinator, or people pleaser by hitting those buttons on the right, babe!
And because we’re in this together, be sure to take the Eff Perfect Pledge.