As recovering perfectionists, we’re all too familiar with the other P, procrastination. We often think of procrastination as a bad thing and a major impediment to productivity, but is there such a thing as “healthy procrastination”? In today’s mini episode, we’re talking all about procrastination -- what it is, why we do it, and how it gets in the way of feeling good + getting what we really want in life.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE…
- What procrastination is and how we define it
- The relationship between perfectionism and procrastination
- When and how procrastination tends to show up in our lives
- Whether there’s such a thing as healthy or helpful procrastination
- The spectrum of productivity to procrastination -- and everything in between
Ashley’s Slow Down Diet program
Quick heads up: Affiliate links are used on this site. We only talk about things we use, love, and would recommend whether we were affiliates or not. To support this space, we may receive a commission from some of the links above.
Share the Eff Perfect love with a fellow perfectionist, procrastinator, or people pleaser by hitting those buttons on the right, babe!
And because we’re in this together, be sure to take the Eff Perfect Pledge.