Have you ever felt like you were the only one who didn’t have their sh*t together, or like a complete fraud about the life you were living? Hands raised. If you’ve ever felt like your work isn't good enough, or doubted your ability to succeed, or felt like you needed to “be someone else” in order to please the people around you, this episode is for you. In this episode, Naomi Alon walks us through the steps to overcome Imposter Syndrome so you can show up as yourself and live the life you were meant to live.
HERE'S A SNEAK PEEK OF THE GOODNESS…
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE…
- How to show up authentically, even when it feels really hard.
- The exact strategies Naomi has used to overcome Imposter Syndrome
- Why Imposter Syndrome is so common among women and entrepreneurs
- How to let go of the expectations of others so you can live the life you were meant to live.
- The link between Imposter Syndrome and self worth (hint, it starts with a "p")
You can find Naomi on Instagram @littlecrowninteriors
Quick heads up: Affiliate links are used on this site. We only talk about things we use, love, and would recommend whether we were affiliates or not. To support this space, we may receive a commission from some of the links above.
Share the Eff Perfect love with a fellow perfectionist, procrastinator, or people pleaser by hitting those buttons on the right, babe!
And because we’re in this together, be sure to take the Eff Perfect Pledge.