Today’s badass guest, Megan Dowd of Megan Dowd Pilates, definitely subscribes to the belief that challenges are teachers. In fact, she believes that doing hard things is essential to testing the limits of our potential.
This episode is for all the recovering perfectionists among us (hands up 🙌) who are in need of a little reminder that sometimes, the hardest work is slowing down when we feel compelled to speed up and do more.
HERE'S A SNEAK PEEK OF THE GOODNESS…
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE…
- Your default settings for how you respond to challenges
- The first question Megan asks herself when challenges arise
- What Tyra Banks + ANTM have to teach us about perfectionism
- Why you should always show -- and share -- your weird (Hint: It’s what makes us the most loveable!)
- Why our “best” changes on a daily basis
Quick heads up: Affiliate links are used on this site. We only talk about things we use, love, and would recommend whether we were affiliates or not. To support this space, we may receive a commission from some of the links above.
Share the Eff Perfect love with a fellow perfectionist, procrastinator, or people pleaser by hitting those buttons on the right, babe!
And because we’re in this together, be sure to take the Eff Perfect Pledge.