Welcome back, lovelies! We have been counting down the days until we could introduce you to this week's guest. Get ready for designer, creative, rule breaker, and unapologetically original trailblazer, Sian Richardson. Sian stopped by to school and inspire us about launch lessons and so much more.
If you're looking for a fresh perspective on listening to your intuition while managing external goals and expectations -- when it comes to launching and beyond -- this episode might be the secret sauce you've been searching for.
To get the most out of this episode, click the button below to download our free gut check guide to connecting with your intuition.
Get the Guide
Download your free Gut Check Guide to Connecting with Your Intuition.
HERE'S A SNEAK PEEK OF THE GOODNESS…
“It’s always gonna come back to your intuition. Is this really what I want to be doing, or does this really align with where I’m at?”
— Sian Richardson
“When you’re super stoked on something, and you totally put all of yourself into the project, like all of your mental energy and creative juices, people can tell, and it goes over really well.”
“It definitely taught me things that I wouldn’t do again, and I wouldn’t have learned that lesson that way if I hadn’t tried it out and responded to the need.”
— Jenna on launch lessons and meeting the needs of your audience
“In the whole online entrepreneur world, we’ve kind of forgotten how to have fun with stuff with our businesses.”
— Sian Richardson
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE…
- Ways to manage expectations effectively and navigate the double-edged sword of goal-setting
- Sian and Lindsey’s experiences with intuition journaling and how it helped shift them out of stuck places
- The power of getting out and reconnecting with nature to fuel your creativity, get out of your head, and help you tap into your gut instincts
- The downsides of being too “in” your own industry, plus Sian’s simple strategy for avoiding it
- How to stay stoked and creatively lit up in the face of comparisonitis and the pressures of launching and relaunching
Sian Richardson’s site, Fresh By Sian
Ash Ambirge of The Middle Finger Project
Be Unmistakable, Sian’s incredible branding ecourse
Jason Zook of Jason Does Stuff
Suicide Squad movie
Quick heads up: Affiliate links are used on this site. We only talk about things we use, love, and would recommend whether we were affiliates or not. To support this space, we may receive a commission from some of the links above.