What do you do when life feels more gritty than grateful? In this episode, we explore what gratitude in real life looks like -- grititude, as we like to call it -- and figure out how to incorporate it even when things feel more gritty than grateful.
If you want to establish a long-term relationship with gratitude, one that can weather the ups and downs of messy, imperfect life, then this is the episode you’ve been waiting for. We also share our favorite gratitude practices, how we incorporate them into our lives, and how we make them stick.
HERE'S A SNEAK PEEK OF THE GOODNESS…
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE…
- Ashley + Jenna’s journeys with gratitude
- How we want our long-term relationships with gratitude to look + feel
- Our current favorite gratitude practices
- What it means to be “gratitude curious”
- How Ashley made her gratitude practice stick (Hint: It involves a gratitude accountabilibuddy!)
The Great Work of Your Life: A Guide for the Journey to Your True Calling book by Stephen Cope
Quick heads up: Affiliate links are used on this site. We only talk about things we use, love, and would recommend whether we were affiliates or not. To support this space, we may receive a commission from some of the links above.
Share the Eff Perfect love with a fellow perfectionist, procrastinator, or people pleaser by hitting those buttons on the right, babe!
And because we’re in this together, be sure to take the Eff Perfect Pledge.