Hey there, lovelies! It’s about to get all kinds of meta up in here as one of us becomes a guest on our very own podcast. In this episode, Lindsey interviews Jenna and former guest, Ashley Looker, about their new collaboration, Eff Perfect.
If you identify as a perfectionist or recovering perfectionist -- as we do -- then this episode is for you. We explore the sometimes sneaky and hidden ways that perfectionism shows up in our lives and keeps us forever chasing the high of being better, more deserving, or more worthy. Freeing ourselves from the paralysis of perfectionism is a daily practice, and we can do it...together.
HERE'S A SNEAK PEEK OF THE GOODNESS…
“Perfectionism can be really clever and insidious. It doesn’t always show up in a form that you can recognize — or that you can recognize right away.”
“Where do we draw the line between ‘doing good’ and ‘trying hard’ and wanting to ‘be better’ versus perfectionism and the paralysis of it?”
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE…
- Why perfectionism is the ultimate mean girl
- Strategies for getting the eff off the hamster wheel of perfectionism
- How Lindsey incorporated imperfection into the design + visual branding for Eff Perfect
- The trick of leveraging masculine energy in combating perfectionism
- Why failing at being perfect is actually the ultimate success
Ashley Looker of Unique Holistic Happiness
Imperfectly Perfect group program
Lettering classes at Brit+Co
Quick heads up: Affiliate links are used on this site. We only talk about things we use, love, and would recommend whether we were affiliates or not. To support this space, we may receive a commission from some of the links above.