What’s the difference between giving the middle finger to perfection and having a f*ck it attitude? Is there a difference at all? And is it ever okay to just say f*ck it? In this episode, we’ll be answering these questions and many more as we explore when to put our middle fingers up + power through and when to throw up our hands + say f*ck it.
This conversation is for those of us who are sick of feeling disempowered and out of control in our own lives -- just being pulled along by circumstance and what happens to us -- and who want to take a more active role in creating the feelings + outcomes we want in our lives. This also for the people who want to pull back the curtain to understand why we do what we do and release the guilt + shame we’ve been holding onto.
HERE'S A SNEAK PEEK OF THE GOODNESS…
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE…
- The key difference between giving the middle finger to perfection and having a f*ck it attitude (Hint: It has to do with empowerment versus disempowerment.)
- What having a f*ck it attitude has to do with things like emotional eating
- How our current emotional state impacts the way we perceive the world around us
- Why mindfulness is the first step toward creating your desired emotional + mental states
- What the heck an “accountabilibuddy” is and why you need one, like, yesterday
The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck book by Mark Manson
Middle Finger to Perfection Connection Calls
Share the Eff Perfect love with a fellow perfectionist, procrastinator, or people pleaser by hitting those buttons on the right, babe!
And because we’re in this together, be sure to take the Eff Perfect Pledge.