Gorgeous ones, welcome to Episode 2 of Middle Finger to Perfection! Today’s episode is all about the inevitable FOMO that chases us online and how to avoid Instagram depression by choosing consciousness consumption over mindless scrolling on social media.
If you’ve been finding yourself feeling more deprived and disconnected than inspired and engaged on social media, then this episode is for you. Even though our eyes can eat up beautiful images online, they may sit well with our souls. It’s time increase our awareness and make active choices about who and what we allow into our lives online.
HERE'S A SNEAK PEEK OF THE GOODNESS…
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE…
- The curiosity gap -- and how it effs with us online
- Why we’re hardwired to create stories about ourselves, others, and the world -- and how this plays out on social media
- The trap of the social media highlight reel
- How we can bring mindfulness into our consumption online
- Instagram depression and why it needs to not be a thing
Lindsey Allen of Lindsey Allen Designs
Share the Eff Perfect love with a fellow perfectionist, procrastinator, or people pleaser by hitting those buttons on the right, babe!
And because we’re in this together, be sure to take the Eff Perfect Pledge.