How do you react when someone compliments you? Do you smile graciously and say thank you, filled with gratitude + warm fuzzies? Or do you look away and pray for the ground to spontaneously open up + swallow you whole?
For many perfectionists, compliments can be our kryptonite. If you struggle with receiving -- or giving -- compliments, then this may be just the conversation you’ve been waiting for.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE…
- Why we often struggle with receiving compliments
- Identifying our unique compliment kryptonite
- Why receiving compliments with grace connects us with others
- How accepting compliments changes the way we think + feel about ourselves
- The hidden downsides of giving compliments
- Why rejecting compliments keeps us stuck + small
Quick heads up: Affiliate links are used on this site. We only talk about things we use, love, and would recommend whether we were affiliates or not. To support this space, we may receive a commission from some of the links above.
Share the Eff Perfect love with a fellow perfectionist, procrastinator, or people pleaser by hitting those buttons on the right, babe!
And because we’re in this together, be sure to take the Eff Perfect Pledge.