Hi, lovelies! We are so excited to return from our spring break hiatus with a bang -- and another feel-good episode of Brands in the Wild. In this episode, we dip our toes back into the beauty space and then raise a glass to some smartly branded wine.
If you’ve been craving a catch-up session with us, this episode is sure to hit the spot. You’ll have a front row seat to what we’re really like when we haven’t talked to each other in almost a month. Chattiness and branding geekery are headed you way!
HERE'S A SNEAK PEEK OF THE GOODNESS…
“It’s a dash of branding and a dollop of catching up!”
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE…
- All about Lindsey’s incredible European adventures -- including her ridiculously stylish Airbnb in London
- Lindsey’s fave spot in London (besides her Airbnb)
- The latest pupdate (aka puppy update) from Jenna
- Jenna’s newest project -- a book??
- How to “take the store home with you,” courtesy of Aesop...and sandalwood
- A clever brand that mixes badass women and wine
Glossier Super Pure serum
Ally Parenting book
Scrivener writing software
Ashley Looker of Unique Holistic Happiness
Aesop personal care products
100% Pure organic cosmetics
Quick heads up: Affiliate links are used on this site. We only talk about things we use, love, and would recommend whether we were affiliates or not. To support this space, we may receive a commission from some of the links above.
KNOW ANOTHER BOSS BABE WHO'S IN NEED OF A SOUL SISTER CHAT MIXED WITH SOME BRANDING GOODNESS?
SHARE THE LOVE BY HITTING THOSE BUTTONS ON THE LEFT, GORGEOUS!
And because community makes everything better, be sure to join our Boss Babe community here.