Hello, gorgeous ones! Spring has arrived and so has another freshly picked episode of Brands in the Wild. In this month’s branding digest, we’re taking key branding + marketing concepts into the real world through the lenses of MailChimp’s (way) outside the box new marketing campaign and a selection of intriguing players in the very saturated meal delivery space.
If you’ve been itching to master biz jargon like niching down, positioning, and unique selling proposition (USP), we promise to have you sounding like a major branding + marketing geek by the end of this week’s episode. On the other hand, if you’re in the mood to sit back, catch up with us, and hear about some brilliant + beautiful branding out in the world right now, then we’ve got plenty of the good stuff in store for you, too.
To get the most out of this episode, click the button below to download our free workbook for claiming and reframing vulnerability.
HERE'S A SNEAK PEEK OF THE GOODNESS…
“How can you truly connect in a way that might be outside the box but still targets the feeling your client wants to experience from your business and from you?”
“Niching down is about getting even more specific with your target audience.”
“Your unique selling proposition (USP) comes from identifying what makes you stand out from the crowd of your competitors.”
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE…
- How to navigate vacations as a solopreneur -- and how Lindsey’s planning to manage her business during her upcoming European adventure
- Jenna’s strategy for honing in on what lights her up most in her business, especially when she’s feeling pressed for time
- Why tapping into the vibe of your target market is the most important first step in creating marketing and advertising that connects + converts
- How to stand out in a saturated market or industry (like the meal delivery service space)
- How to create unforgettable marketing, like MailChimp’s new campaign
The Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA) in Los Angeles
MailChimp socks (No longer available)
Quick heads up: Affiliate links are used on this site. We only talk about things we use, love, and would recommend whether we were affiliates or not. To support this space, we may receive a commission from some of the links above.
KNOW ANOTHER BOSS BABE WHO'S LOOKING FOR BEAUTIFUL, OUTSIDE THE BOX BRANDING?
SHARE THE LOVE BY HITTING THOSE BUTTONS ON THE LEFT, GORGEOUS!
And because community makes everything better, be sure to join our Boss Babe community here.