Hi, gorgeous branding babes! Welcome to the intersection of two of our very favorite things, branding and love. We couldn’t imagine geeking out on anything else in this episode of Brands in the Wild during the month of love.
If you’d like to get up-close and personal with us about love and all things branding, then this is the episode for you. So, grab your fave Galentine and/or Valentine and cozy up for a free-flowing chat on the warm and fuzziest -- and cringe-worthiest -- Valentine’s Day branding this year.
To get the most out of this episode, click the button below to download our free workbook for claiming and reframing vulnerability.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE…
- Lindsey and Jenna’s favorite Valentine’s Day marketing campaigns
- Why charitable giving and Valentine’s Day make a perfect pair
- How Madewell’s deep knowledge of their customer led them to a very intimate Valentine’s Day launch
- The one Valentine’s bouquet even the bro-est bro would want to receive
- How one clever ad agency leveraged naughty custom conversation hearts into an attention-grabbing Valentine’s Day campaign
Abstract: The Art of Design documentary on Netflix - trailer
Tinker Hatfield, Nike's Vice President for Design and Special Projects
Show Your Work! book by Austin Kleon
Planoly Visual Planning and Marketing for Instagram
Jenna’s coaching + counseling practice
Quick heads up: Affiliate links are used on this site. We only talk about things we use, love, and would recommend whether we were affiliates or not. To support this space, we may receive a commission from some of the links above.
KNOW ANOTHER BOSS BABE WHO NEEDS A LITTLE BRANDING LOVE?
SHARE THE LOVE BY HITTING THOSE BUTTONS ON THE LEFT, GORGEOUS!
And because community makes everything better, be sure to join our Boss Babe community here.