Hi there, branding babes, and welcome back to Brands in the Wild! In this episode, we’re focusing on brands that are designed to make us look and feel gorgeous. Please say hello to two of our favorite beauty + fashion brands, Glossier and Stitch Fix.
If you’ve been struggling with how to make your brand stand out within your industry or how to hone your brand message to a wider target market, you’re in luck! We’re about to get into all of that and more -- and find some innovative solutions, thanks to today’s featured brands. You know we love to geek out on a good branding case study, so let’s just dive right on in!
To get the most out of this episode, click the button below to download your very own Glossier-inspired phone backgrounds as a gift from us to you.
Get the Backgrounds
Download your free phone backgrounds.
HERE'S A SNEAK PEEK OF THE GOODNESS…
“If you’re selling a product, not only does it need to work, the packaging needs to look beautiful as well.”
“Receiving a delivery from a brand or company should feel like receiving a gift.”
“I love when any brand adds a touch of real human contact, whether it’s a handwritten note or otherwise.”
“You can’t overestimate the value of that personal touch.”
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE…
- What it takes to create a gorgeous, standout brand in an industry based on making people look + feel beautiful
- Branding opportunities you’ve never considered -- and how Glossier uses them to infuse even more of that cool girl vibe into their brand
- How to maintain a cohesive yet individualized brand message when you have a diverse target market, just like Stitch Fix does
- A new way to use Instagram to drive sales that will blow your mind, thanks to Glossier’s truly innovative strategy
- Simple yet game-changing strategies to make purchasing feel like receiving a gift [Hint: Never underestimate the value of personal touches.]
Quick heads up: Affiliate links are used on this site. We only talk about things we use, love, and would recommend whether we were affiliates or not. To support this space, we may receive a commission from some of the links above.