There’s a certain B word that you can say in front of kids, nuns, and on TV but makes perfectionists and people pleasers run screaming. What is this panic-inducing B word, you ask?
Personal boundaries are complicated and messy for so many of us, but they’re a special kind of hell for us recovering perfectionists and people pleasers. We often come across as unclear, wishy-washy, a little too aggressive, or wind up feeling resentful if we don’t speak up when our boundaries are violated.
Today, Ashley and I shine some light into the murky depths of personal boundaries as we figure out how to practice better boundaries and feel better about them along the way.
HERE'S A SNEAK PEEK OF THE GOODNESS…
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE…
- Implicit and explicit factors that influence our personal boundaries
- How boundary violations affect our thoughts, emotions, and physical sensations
- The correlation between boundaries and self-worth
- Why personal boundaries aren’t always personal
- How to practice better boundaries
Share the Eff Perfect love with a fellow perfectionist, procrastinator, or people pleaser by hitting those buttons on the right, babe!
And because we’re in this together, be sure to take the Eff Perfect Pledge.