As recovering perfectionists, we’re so easily tempted by endless dreaming and scheming only to come up with every excuse not to take action.
‘My dream is too big. It’ll take too much time, too much work, too much money. I have no idea how to make it happen, and look at all the other people out there who are already doing it better than I ever could.’
If you’ve got a big, scary, exciting dream that’s been sitting on a shelf, now’s the time to pick it up, dust it off, and make it happen. No more thinking + planning. It’s time for doing. In this episode, we get into why we know you can do it and how we’ve got your back.
HERE'S A SNEAK PEEK OF THE GOODNESS…
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE…
- The relationships between dreams, self-worth, and self-confidence
- The most common barriers to pursuing our dreams
- Why uncertainty, comparison, and going it alone are such huge dream crushers
- Our big dreams for ourselves + the Eff Perfect fam
- The transformative power of expressing our dreams out loud and allowing others to witness them
The Big Leap book by Gay Hendricks
Quick heads up: Affiliate links are used on this site. We only talk about things we use, love, and would recommend whether we were affiliates or not. To support this space, we may receive a commission from some of the links above.
Share the Eff Perfect love with a fellow perfectionist, procrastinator, or people pleaser by hitting those buttons on the right, babe!
And because we’re in this together, be sure to take the Eff Perfect Pledge.